Sunday, August 1, 2010

bloody

i LOVE that those 2 aren't all goodie two shoes anymore. my bet is on a lower caste of angel, but i don't know. i can't think of a mythical creature that is 100% good.

eric is just getting better and better. and i LOVE that they're giving pam a nice storyline - shes so sassy!

11 comments:

  1. wait - just had another thought. maybe she's a REAL maynad (or whatever maryann was/wanted to be) but with good stuffs instead of evil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to watch last night, Mike and I had to do some talking, so I'll watch tonight and report back...but I unfortunately saw the preview for the next week, so I'm very very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He got some bad family news, he's having a really rough time of it. He brought up moving back to New Jersey and my heart stopped. I don't think he's that serious, but he's really close to his family and having a hard time being out here and feeling helpless with what is going on now. He's feeling really like it was a selfish thing to move out here. I disagree, but I needed to sit there and listen to him talk it out for himself, and so we turned off the show.

    I'm home and watching now...I think they take every opportunity to show Jason without a shirt as possible. *rolls eyes* He just doesn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...I think the lower angel thing could be right on. The power of good. I bet Sookie will have to be the one to save the humans. I am starting to like the King.

    And yeah, Pam is hot. A 3some with her and Eric wouldn't be a bad time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cheated, I went looking for spoilers...I forget there is a book series and some of this info is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a fairy and that chick is her fairy godmother. Her grandpa or dad was a fairy king or something. If the show goes the way of the books, they are about to break open that world.

    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/true-blood/true-blood-spoiler-what-is-soo-37749.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wha?!?! that's nutzo mcgutzo! so that's why bill is invincible and unburny now?

    i love that eric knows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My curiosity lies in why fairies are such a rare "what are you?!" thing. Seriously?! I mean, you'd think that in thousands of years, the vamps would have seen something like that light stuff. They must be more rare than the number of fairy images I have to look at every day and the artists that think that's all that exists the land of fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe it's weird for them to see a human-sized fairie. :) as well, maybe the telepathy thing isn't a usual trait of the fairies and that's throwing everyone off?

    i just read the wiki on sookie and even if they DID follow the books, it would make for some very interesting tv.

    ReplyDelete