Sunday, August 22, 2010

blah blah vampire emergency blah

Awe Sookie...I think it's lame too. Your life got a whole lot lamer an hour later though.

I found the extended Lafayette thing super annoying, but magic is just coming out the woodwork!

Holy Sam...Uhm.

Dammit, I can't believe there is only 2 episodes left!

1 comment:

  1. how do i start??

    1. I LOVE PAM! i love that they have given her more airtime this season! i hope she gets more and more!
    2. the extended lafayette thing - agreed, a bit, but i wonder if they're setting his character up for something magical or a power or something since they are keeping him on, but *technically* his character dies in the 1st book.
    3. i think i just got 400 million times more attracted to sam.
    4. the russell move at the end was so... i saw something like that coming, BUT, (tangent) have you ever watched the new 90210? (admittedly, i've seen a couple of episodes because i was curious.) if so, you know the kid who plays navid? HE'S they guy who played the talbot lookalike whore at the end! :)
    5. i love pam a lot. a lot a lot.

    ok.

    ReplyDelete