Saturday, July 31, 2010

tonights show

was MY show. he caught sight of me at the beginning, yells at me from stage and does EVERY song i want to hear. all of them. i even told him afterward, "you just played that whole show for me - that was my show." and he answered, "yeah i did!" in his silly steve way. i need to get a copy of it from modl.

those people in elkton LOVE him. it was awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I am so so so happy for you. I had sort of wondered how all this would go for you. I can't wait to see him this week.

    Tell me what songs were in your show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. spirit hands (seriously my new favorite song. you'll totally understand why)
    digging for icicles
    i love what you've done with the place
    killing myself to be with you
    witchita lineman
    chinese checkers
    kilkinney man
    etc. etc. etc.

    there was not one "pee" song in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing 'Hey Cat' every time Bella or Pixy hacks...

    ReplyDelete