You know, don't kill me, but I'm not so much on the Elvis. I think I like the donuts better. Actually, I decided that I want to get married at the nursery and sculpture garden I went to a couple of weeks ago. It was amazingly perfect and beautiful for a small intimate ceremony. I think if Mike and I ever get married, it should be in the forest. I found myself dreaming of a wedding where all my friends got cabins and we got married under big giant trees. But it doesn't really matter, because he's not going to marry me anyway, so I'm just going to keep dreaming quietly.
i like the $7.50 fake wedding with polaroid. i was thinking of taking a whole bowl there and making it. and i won't kill you about the elvis thing - he's for some peeps and not for others. admittedly, it took a little while for me to jump on the train. i must say though "suspicious minds" is one of my favorite songs EVER. :)
You know, don't kill me, but I'm not so much on the Elvis. I think I like the donuts better. Actually, I decided that I want to get married at the nursery and sculpture garden I went to a couple of weeks ago. It was amazingly perfect and beautiful for a small intimate ceremony. I think if Mike and I ever get married, it should be in the forest. I found myself dreaming of a wedding where all my friends got cabins and we got married under big giant trees. But it doesn't really matter, because he's not going to marry me anyway, so I'm just going to keep dreaming quietly.
ReplyDeleteThat said - those weddings do look "lovely".
i like the $7.50 fake wedding with polaroid. i was thinking of taking a whole bowl there and making it.
ReplyDeleteand i won't kill you about the elvis thing - he's for some peeps and not for others. admittedly, it took a little while for me to jump on the train. i must say though "suspicious minds" is one of my favorite songs EVER. :)