no tb update? i tried to find it for 2 hours last night somewhere that wouldn't make me do a survey to watch it. that sentence came out like a foreign person said it. what?
i think i'm going to the sbucks tonight to watch it because THEIR INTERNET IS FASTER TAHN MINE. there's a problem with that.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was at Mike's last night, so I missed the first twenty minutes while we eat dinner and then watched the rest while he cleaned. The mother figure and I had quite the world war yesterday, and we had a date with the Hoff roast, popcorn and naked couch time. I needed it bad, I've been super grumpy girl the last 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure he's glad he's leaving the country so he doesn't have to see me cry anymore. Hopefully I can get my shit together before he gets back.
ReplyDeleteRussell might be my favorite character, aside from his talking to a jar of guts of his dead lover. There was a serious OMG wow moment with the whole news broadcast thing that had my jaw on the floor. I can't wait to see what's next!
I laugh when I watch sometimes because the Vampire league chick used to be soaps, so it's hard to take her sternness seriously.
Nothing is more lame than Bill...except Bill bathed in golden light.
uhm. WHOA. i think i love me some russell too. "we will eat you. after we eat your children." AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteand i love that they gave eric free license to kill him. even though i will be sad when he goes. all in all, great episode. i'll be sad in 3 episodes. :)