Well, Lafayette's Jesus. He plays a crazy criminal guy. It's funny.
I like his eyes, they are pretty.
Do you get a weekend this weekend end of the month girl or are you working like a mad woman through next week? Any 3 day weekend plans?
Have you heard of this girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the super badness of this week has pretty much passed and my brain has TOTALLY taken the toll. BIG TIME. i feel so spacey right now. and i'm not the only one at that place that's feeling that way either.
ReplyDeletei have enough work that i COULD go in this weekend (like i have the past 2 weekends) but i'm not going to. because, dangit, why am I the only one doing that?? and going in on mondays exhausted doesn't help me fo rthe rest of the week, so while i could be crazy work girl this weekend, i will, instead, be crazy "hiding out in my house and sleeping" girl. i'm also going to use this weekend to start full force back on my "candida diet" way of eating. and because the first days of it are the worst, it'll be best that i'm not around other or have huge plans for having to be social.
i have no labor day plans, but that's not unsusal. the baseball stadium is doing $1 seats at the last 4 games at the stadium which are net week/weekend so i'll probably hit some of those up since, after the end of this season, i'll have to train up to seattle to see baseball again - the team is moving to escondildo. cereally. how about you? any plans?
and i hadn't heard of that gal, but it looks like i should hear about her - violins!? YAY! i advise going and letting me know what you think. i may just be open to the right kind of chick rock these days. :)
There is a sticker on the neighbor's friend's car about it not being about surviving the storm but dancing in the rain. It made my morning.
ReplyDeleteI understand the spacey. I'm glad you get a break this weekend, and you should take a break. I'm tired of caring more than everyone else too. Yesterday I made some assertions about my displeasure, desire to make a lot of money by the time I am 35 and that I want an office. I threw the last one in under the wire, but had been trying to ask for a while.
I have been thinking about your phone service idea, and I think more and more it's brilliant. I remember working on a Valentines Day when we were owned by the Japanese company, because you could only leave that night if you had plans with a significant other, otherwise, even if you had no work, it was a mandatory 60 hour week for everyone because one division had to put in overtime. It was seriously the saddest year for me ever. You had to do busy work just because you were single?! wtf?
I have no huge plans but the motherfucking sun had decided to show itself after 4 months in hiding and so while I really should do chores, I really just want to ride my bike and go lay and read on the beach...so I'll likely do a balance of both. Next weekend I want to do some baking and cooking to prepare for Mike coming back on Labor Day. I'm really really hoping to not get in the car except that day to go to the airport to pick him up though. Beach town and holiday weekend equals major traffic over the mountain and a clusterfuck in town.