Monday, August 9, 2010

halloween idea

you know, i'm shopping this "nancy botwin" idea around and everyone loves it (of course) but they're all saying i'm a "dead ringer" for her. i don't think i am. she's mega hot and i'd totally switch to the pink team for a chance to hit that.
i think people are just being nice.

but it does explain why charlie mars (her now boyfriend) hit on me when i met him at a steve show a couple years back.

i think it's going to be too easy and not halloween-y enough to be just "nancy". i think i'm going to be zombie nancy and have my cup have brains in it instead of a coffee drink. and say, "this is what happens when whe mexican mafia finds you." :D

1 comment:

  1. So last night I tell Mike - "Shannon is going to be Nancy Botwin for Halloween" and he's all "Mmmm Yum! I said the first time I met her she looked like Nancy Botwin!"

    I think you underestimate how pretty you are - especially how awesome your skin matches and how much you really shouldn't zombie yourself too much, because that's part of what makes you such a match. I think you are going to surprise yourself how rawr you are going to be as Nancy Botwin. I can't wait for it to start tonight!

    ReplyDelete