Friday, August 27, 2010

carzen.com

This site says my top 15 cars are:
Hyundai Sonata
Volkwagen Jetta
Nissan Altima
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Subaru Legacy
Honda Civic Sedan
Hyundai Elantra
Mazda 6
Kia Forte
Mazda 3
Nissan Versa
Kia Optima
Toyota Corolla
Suzuki SX4 SE
Mitsubishi Lancer


What model is your Subie?

4 comments:

  1. it's an outback impreza sport. essentially the hatchback version of #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - looks like your top ones have tons of trunk room! i went on looking to see if they had BIG TRUNK option. no go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be able to move bodies. It's required. They do ask if you plan on hauling stuff or if a drop down seat is important, or if you are going to go on a lot of road trips with a lot of luggage, and I put all of those are need to haves, plus my moon roof, which is almost non-negotiable in this situation. I was surprised the Corolla was so low for me. I had been thinking about the Elantra, but was surprised the Sonata was above that as well. I took all American and European (except VW) cars off the table too, but will definitely give Nissan another look now too. Mazda I'm just not sold on for some reason, and I can't quite figure out why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mazda is owned by ford and is essentially american, that's why. :)
    i think the hyundai sedans (at least that i remembered, they may have been re-styled since i last paid attention) may be too "mom" looking for you. i'm not saying, i'm just saying.
    i could see you in an altima. :)

    ReplyDelete