Yes! I went over there last Wednesday night I think and we made dinner and chatted. It went even better than I could have expected, and I followed it up with a few comments this weekend about things I forgot to say. It was nice because it led to me being able to say that I needed to stay home and take care of things on Saturday instead of going out with his friends. But he was already being gently encouraging like suggesting we eat at home and just meet them out for a beer, which is exactly the kind of stuff I need from him. I told him we can't go to this show and we can't do this and we can't do that, but that I am going to have to do some things or I will go crazy. I know that I will be weak at times but it's about being less weak all the time and just spending what I want. So I think I feel okay about it all now, we'll see how it goes.
Yes! I went over there last Wednesday night I think and we made dinner and chatted. It went even better than I could have expected, and I followed it up with a few comments this weekend about things I forgot to say. It was nice because it led to me being able to say that I needed to stay home and take care of things on Saturday instead of going out with his friends. But he was already being gently encouraging like suggesting we eat at home and just meet them out for a beer, which is exactly the kind of stuff I need from him. I told him we can't go to this show and we can't do this and we can't do that, but that I am going to have to do some things or I will go crazy. I know that I will be weak at times but it's about being less weak all the time and just spending what I want. So I think I feel okay about it all now, we'll see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! i knews it!
ReplyDelete