Monday, July 26, 2010

while tb loads...

i can't sing the praises of the new car enough. i want to open her up so bad, but the cops here are ferocious! she's seriously a ticket waiting to happen.

especially for you, i HIGHLY recommend test driving one when you're ready to buy something new. i feel like it's the perfect blend of your fun racey cars and something long-lasting and practical. and it will last for a REALLY long time. and with the AWD that comes standard, you'd be able to dart all over that curvy hill with no thought of sloshiness - no matter the conditions. and this one is automatic with the manual sport shift thing which i can't WAIT to use. and the sound... OH the sound.

unfortunately, you automatically turn into a lesbian when you buy one. :)

3 comments:

  1. Mike only didn't go back to Subaru because the Jetta is all super enviro-lovin'. I really want another Toyota. I just keep coming back to it. I like the Corolla Sports a lot, but the 4 door Yaris is starting to look more appealing as I am broke. Unfortunately, the current lady of my life is really really getting to the end of her days, (like breaking apart piece by piece inside...it's sad) and I am a pretty ways off from being in a comfortable spot to replace her, so I'm likely to be going the 20% interest on a crappy old car as well. The credit union laughed at me in April. Toyota turned me down online, and now the creditors have my phone number. I think I just need to walk in somewhere and work it out. I make good money, I have a bad history...someone has to cut me a break, even if it is a $400 payment w/ super interest and I can only put down $1000...I know that I'll have a solid car. The idea scares me to pieces...I don't know how I'm going to do it...but you are so inspiring and good at these things, I'm sure I can work it out.

    They are putting my dad back in the hospital long term this week, the only thing keeping me from San Diego right now is the fear my car won't make it. My father is dying and I can't see him because I'm afraid to drive. It's the most awful feeling in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, you can find a good deal on a subie. just test drive one (not one of the big wagon-y things either) and you'll say "toy-wha?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you originally look at Subaru?

    Word on the street from my uncle's finance friend has me at a 20% interest rate. Yeah, I think I'll go put my head in the oven now. Hopefully something miraculous will happen before October.

    ReplyDelete