Seriously, why can't -he- just DIE?! The show doesn't need him. *sigh*
Erik's going to play the other team for a bit? Innnnnteresting.
I don't think that worked Tara...sorry...
I'm not happy with this Lafayette turn of events.
Mmmm wolf butt.
At least this season has less of the whiney bitch and more of a plot, but I'm interested to know what she is now.
I like that the show has 2 red heads.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
point by point:
ReplyDeleteagreed, but we're not normal. the normal viewers want their lurve story.
yes! yay!! i like it when he's super evil. i still can't get over the "mmm! teacup humans!" :D
tara totally picked the wrong weapon. cereally. cut OFF the head then stab them with something woody and spikey.
agreed. majorly. he deserves to win one.
and what a LOVELY butt it is. rawr!
agreed. i can't STAND her nasaly voice. but i want to see what other powers she has. she HAS to have more.
ME TOO. i just wish there was a boy red-head to drool over.
i hate that it takes me 3 hours to watch an episode. :)