ok, so, you know that my parents are the only ones i haven't talked to about all this stuff that happened at the beginning of the year, right? or, rather, explained the crazy to yet.
well, i've been talking to lou and he, being the daddy-lou that he is, wants me to really think about just letting them know i'm ALIVE. he said that, if i feel like it, i should just drop them a one-liner but put in there that i'm not ready to talk stuff out with them yet.
i've been thinking about it and i am totally muddled about it. for a lot of reasons. i feel like, if i do it, i should wait until the end of the year.
i don't know. i don't know why i put this here. maybe i just don't want to think about work yet. :)
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it depends on how you left things with them, what tone you used in the goodbye. Was it a big F-you, or a "hope you have a nice life, I will..."? I think letting them know you are alive is big. I can say that in February when I lost track of you, it became sad times for me. Before that, knowing you were okay helped. I worried big for you, about you, I just wanted to know you were okay. I think they feel that but more probably. I think an "I care about you enough to let you know I'm alive, and there will be a time in a the future I may want to talk, but that time isn't now."
ReplyDelete