Friday, July 16, 2010

nope

he didn't show. but it doesn't really surprise me. boys have a short attention span. :)

how excited are you about this weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. He does drool, but that's still a neat thing. If he had shown, it just would have been a better story, but it's still a neat story, and it's neat you went.

    I'm pretty stoked about time away, I'm super stressed career girl lately. It was almost a last minute cancel because some big work stuff on Monday. But we're going to a lake and going to go on a canoe. This is totally my style of camping - 70 degrees and water. I was also thinking this morning how we did a July camping trip last year, and how far we've come in our relationship and as people since then and how this is a different trip. So that's neat too.

    Btw - We still do the *hands* bears thing.

    ReplyDelete