Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ray LaMontagne

Okay, I already loved him and his perfect and beautiful voice...and then Rescue Me uses him all the time as the soundtrack to all these really emotionally awesome moments (making me love him and firefighters so much more if that was possible) and now I am listening to Pandora and then are playing his song about Meg White and I just think that I want to marry him.

I don't think I could run without music. I'm so, so so glad that I decided to do the "one headphone allowed" thing (and pinned the other to my bib)...it was definitely worth it to have my music out there.

1 comment:

  1. he puts on a great show too. that's how i first heard about him - he opened for badly drawn boy at canes in san diego. i was flabbergasted. i'll never see him in a place that small again. he's pretty rad. :)

    ReplyDelete