Monday, July 19, 2010

true blood

i think franklin is my new favorite. purely for entertainment value. he's hysterical! in SO MANY ways!

2 comments:

  1. He's FANTASTIC. Oh my god, the crying?! I couldn't get enough of it. I also think I have a bit of a crush on the werewolf dude hanging out with slutty now. (Mike asked me this weekend to start commenting on guys more to balance out his girl comments, so I let go last night over the wolf dude...he's manly and yum.) I'm so over Bill, I hope she does Eric finally.

    Also, I love love LOVE lafayette getting all cute and shy and a boy...it's rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and i are seriously on the same page. new werewolf dude, while totally apprehensive, is MASSIVELY hot. in a lumberjack, brawny papertowel kind of way.
    the dudes here who look like that are gay.

    ReplyDelete