Friday, July 2, 2010

Congrats!

Looks like there is lots to celebrate this independence day for you? Steps towards independence? How are things?

Things here are okay. I'd like to be mentally and physically healthy for a bit. My highlight for June is that I survived 4 days with his mother. :)

3 comments:

  1. i've never been so excited to be on my own as i am now. i leapt into bed last night, slept like a rock and bounced out of bed this morning. it's such a dramatic shift. and just another thing telling me that i probably wouldn't do well with kids. HA!

    how were the mom days? what's she like? is christmas going to be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was okay. 2.5 weeks at Christmas in the snow is going to be...an adventure. I would sum her up as very "New Jersey" even though my experience with New Jersey is super limited. She's not soft, I'll say that. She made my mom look much more average, that's for sure. :) I liked her, just not sure she liked me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think you should stress too much about her liking you. does she seem like the type that wouldn't like anyone taking her baby away? if so DEFINITELY don't stress about it because she probably feeds off that energy. :) moms and daughters-in-law are always a hard combo - no one likes to relinquish power. it'll work out as it should.

    ReplyDelete