what band is it?but, yes, it should be good times. :) just no crepes gatsby!
Hargo Khalsa?http://thecrepeplace.com/events/894/
hm. well i know tha tgram rabbit is AWESOME, so you can't go wrong there, but i dunno about the other dude. :)
Justin Townes Earle is coming to town as well - I know only that he is Steve's son, but not his music - any idea?
GO TO THE JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE SHOW.i saw him at sxsw and he's awesome. very "old country". eerily enough, the spitting image of Hank Williams and he totally plays that up.
how was it?
I passed out on the couch and woke up at 10 and crawled in bed - and there was an early bedtime in SF for me, so I missed that show too. Oh well...Steve for both of us soon though! Yay!
what band is it?
ReplyDeletebut, yes, it should be good times. :) just no crepes gatsby!
Hargo Khalsa?
ReplyDeletehttp://thecrepeplace.com/events/894/
hm. well i know tha tgram rabbit is AWESOME, so you can't go wrong there, but i dunno about the other dude. :)
ReplyDeleteJustin Townes Earle is coming to town as well - I know only that he is Steve's son, but not his music - any idea?
ReplyDeleteGO TO THE JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE SHOW.
ReplyDeletei saw him at sxsw and he's awesome. very "old country". eerily enough, the spitting image of Hank Williams and he totally plays that up.
how was it?
ReplyDeleteI passed out on the couch and woke up at 10 and crawled in bed - and there was an early bedtime in SF for me, so I missed that show too. Oh well...
ReplyDeleteSteve for both of us soon though! Yay!