I was so nervous - I didn't think I did well, but I think that was because it was on the phone and I couldn't see anyone. It was a test of my communication skills. Wow, I could barely remember to breathe. I got 2 "proud of you"'s and 1 "wow, good job" follow-up phone call after it was over. I get to take a nap now and then spend 36 hours prepping for my Tuesday follow-up presentation. (Since I race Sunday, I took Monday off to recover, so have to have Pt 2. all in the bag by end of day tomorrow.) But they like my ideas, so I get to show them more now. I'm really excited. I get to build a community. :)
I was so nervous - I didn't think I did well, but I think that was because it was on the phone and I couldn't see anyone. It was a test of my communication skills. Wow, I could barely remember to breathe. I got 2 "proud of you"'s and 1 "wow, good job" follow-up phone call after it was over. I get to take a nap now and then spend 36 hours prepping for my Tuesday follow-up presentation. (Since I race Sunday, I took Monday off to recover, so have to have Pt 2. all in the bag by end of day tomorrow.) But they like my ideas, so I get to show them more now. I'm really excited. I get to build a community. :)
ReplyDeletesweet! i knew you'd nail it. :)
ReplyDelete