Wednesday, September 1, 2010
yeah my boyfriend needs to come home
Last night, in a fit of...desperation? I found myself with a DVR list that contained the Showtime "adult" movie - "The Devil Wears Nada". Oh yeah. I only watched 5 minutes, but wow, yeah, I'm ready for my man back if this is what I'm doing to fill in the blanks. It was super duper special in it's badness. I forgot that sometimes they try and put plots with the naked and it gets ri-donk-ulous. Yeah, I'll just stick with the get to the action variety of things. Eek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha! that is HILARIOUS! showtime soft core will never beat skinemax though. talk about cheese!
ReplyDeleteyeah, the hipster porn i found last night (written porn) was HORRIBLE. i'm pretty sure it was written by some blase, bored, 20-year-old hipster boy in a green tank top and "deconstructed" skinny jeans. it was just SO SO SO bad. and there's a LOT of bad stuff on there. :)