If I make it through this week without physically harming someone, it's going to be a miracle. It's taking serious deep breathing exercises to not unleash my wrath. Why can't people not suck?
you and me both! and I have a fred staying with me who doesn't seem to understand why i don't lock the door and, since he doesn't seem to get it, i have to be home to let him in. and i'm trying to not eat sugar this week. and i feel OBSCENELY fat. and *insert anything here*. GAH!
you and me both! and I have a fred staying with me who doesn't seem to understand why i don't lock the door and, since he doesn't seem to get it, i have to be home to let him in. and i'm trying to not eat sugar this week. and i feel OBSCENELY fat. and *insert anything here*.
ReplyDeleteGAH!