Monday, September 13, 2010

so....

didja watch it? i won't start talking about it until i know you have. :)

4 comments:

  1. Last week should have been the finale. I thought it was more exciting and a better cliffhanger. I was a tad disappointed, but glad we still have Eric. :) You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were both lame. not enough hot werewolf. too much going on for there to be anything super awesome powerful going on.
    i'm not really curious about the rest of it.

    tara looks like a poofball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Tara's hair is weird.

    Did you get to see the little clip with the writer/director guy at the end where he talked about how next season is just the "let all the magical creatures of the bag" season? It's not hopeful. So there will be more witches and fairies which leaves a lot less time for vampires and werewolves. I don't like having to wait a year between seasons either. I'm impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't see the clip, but i've read some stuff. what the hell yo? are they making it bad on purpose? are they tired of awesome?

    ReplyDelete