Wednesday, September 1, 2010
ah santa cruz
Last night I was walking out of the gym and going to get Mexican food when this amazing 7 foot tall blonde woman walking hand in hand with this guy passed in front of me. I thought, damn, that guy is taller than me and she's super duper tall and wearing heels! I think, this reminds me of Shannon and her tallness. I walk a little faster than her and him, when I hear them talking. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was a dude, at least at some point or in some form. That would explain the super tallness a bit more naturally. :) I didn't get a good look or anything, but she was pretty hot, and the guy was pretty normal and good looking himself. My town amuses me for these things being so normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha! maybe i shoulda been a dude - my love life would be a ton easier AND i wouldn't have to deal with *nature*.
ReplyDeleteit's funny you mention this... i had someone ask me if i was avoiding them and i said "yes, because i'm taking "short" personally lately, so i'm avoiding everyone" and this entry just takes it to a whole other place! :)