Monday, September 27, 2010

pandora

the replacements station on pandora is... curious. hm.

ps - i hate how small the playlists are for the stations. i think it's 1.5 hours worth of music then it starts repeating. LAME!

2 comments:

  1. oh my jesus, the chuck prophet station is even weirder. paolo nutini on the chuck prophet station?!? WHA??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much only am able to get in 1.5 hours of music a day I think, and I have music ADD so I change channels a lot, so I haven't noticed too much repeating. I have found that if you rate a lot of music, those songs repeat a lot, but they also bring in a lot more music...I don't really understand it, but I just paid to renew my membership so I don't have to listen to ads. I listen to the Ray LaMontagne, Ryan & Cardinals, John Hiatt, and Black Keys most of the time at work.

    ReplyDelete