Monday, November 1, 2010

2 songs

That was ridiculously hard, so I went with Steve's Spirit Hands and Ryan's Let It Ride. I totally forgot about it and had to browse archive.org and fizzkicks to get what I needed. Oops. I hope the team likes. :)

2 comments:

  1. they would be stupid if they didn't like it. IDIOTS! :)

    you have to let me know some of the other songs that made the list and if anyone surprised you with their song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The track list:
    Common People / William Shatner
    It's Okay / Alex Rossi - OMG AMAZING. :)
    Eat That Chicken / Charles Mingus
    Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) / Arcade Fire
    Bolero / Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
    Please Mr. Postman (Dubstep Refix)
    Love Comes Running Up That Hill Quickly (Mashup)
    Brown Bear / Bell
    Winter Journey / Scott D. Davis
    Tenement Yard / Jacob Miller
    Rain / RJDJ
    Let It Ride / Ryan Adams
    Bridge Over Troubled Water / Aretha Franklin
    Big My Secret / Michael Nyman
    What do you do with a BA in English / Avenue Q
    The Special Two / Missy Higgins
    Spirit Hands / Steve Poltz
    Thin Blue Flame / Josh Ritter

    ReplyDelete