Monday, November 8, 2010
Maybe Bad News
So the girl that is going to help me lead this project and shares responsibility for our new minion...she just got engaged...and her fiance just bought her tickets to Italy for the week of Thanksgiving and so she gets the time off and mine is now "we'll have to see how things are going" for me to get that Tuesday and Wednesday off, because I have to oversee the project and our new rockstar. I don't see it as a problem for both of us to be gone, but I don't have a yes yet. We're meeting on Wednesday to talk about the month, so think good thoughts. I was happy for her, but very bummed. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i will definitely send good thoughts your way! you deserve time too!
ReplyDeletestupid engaged people! :)
I got it off!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! we're gonna get toasted!
ReplyDeleteSo I'll probably leave the Cruz on Tuesday and roll into Portland on mid-day Wednesday, play Thursday and Friday and leave mid-afternoon Saturday so I can be back in the Cruz on Sunday. We just have to be sober enough so I don't have to pull over and puke every 5 miles like I had to do on the trip to San Diego after new years this year. Oy. The fun part now is finding neat stopping points. I'm super excited.
ReplyDeletei think we can accommodate that. :)
ReplyDelete