Monday, November 29, 2010

so

how was work the first day back? any new on the raise? anyone try and steal your person? do you still love driving in your car?

2 comments:

  1. Work was hectic.

    No - it's super lame. I'm getting worried that the head guy can't even get answers. I feel like our whole division is locked out right now.

    I love my car, but just like coming back from SD, I think I need a break from long drives. The fog lights and navigation were totally worth the money though.

    I have been puking since 5am and am so super sore from doing a new pilates workout when I got home yesterday that I can't walk. Awesome.

    How's tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why the pukey? that's no bueno. delayed reaction? :)
    and the pilates soreness thing is awesome. i'm starting to get not sore from yoga, even though i lurve doing it, so i'm going to have to change it up soon i think.

    work has been nutso mcgutzo here too. in a frantically weird way. like, i don't have too much to do, its just that everyone wants it done NOW which i don't care for. idiots.

    ReplyDelete