Tuesday, November 16, 2010

yay

1 week from today I will be on the road!

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously considering taking the 101 up to Eureka and then cutting over and making my night stop Grants Pass. I sort of feel this need to document the upper parts of the CA 101 to complete my collection and I really want to go to the Avenue of the Giants and through the redwoods. It lengthens the trip quite a bit, especially since there will be stopping to photograph things, but this is supposed to be an adventure.

    I will definitely take the 5 back. Now I have a bullshit meeting that Monday so I can't even work from home or be late like I was planning to have as a fall back in case I stayed Saturday. If I take the 101 up, I won't be able to judge truly how long it would take me to get home and if I could do it in 1 leg on Sunday, so that makes it less likely I can stay for Tim as well. Decisions Decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally wrote a comment earlier today. and it was awesome. so awesome that it didn't take. and now i forget what it was. :)

    i can't wait to see you though! pb&j cart all the way!

    ReplyDelete