is the ipad the only "reading device" thing with which i'd be able to read blogs? or can the kindle or those other reading device things go online so that i can read blogs as well?
i don't know a lot about all that because it's not really my bag to have stuff like that, but i'm getting to a point where there is so much stuff i SHOULD be reading... i don't feel like i spend enough time in front of my computer to get it all done. or i don't WANT to spend that much time in front of a computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I play games on mine the most. But I am a game-aholic. That's my little secret. I used to stay up until all hours of the night playing puzzle games on the web. Now I have angry birds and plants vs. zombies and find the difference and all these fantastic things like growing frogs. I'm an idiot. I don't really like reading on it, but I like tangible things when I'm reading and often print a lot of my longer emails out to write notes on them. It has an amazing screen, and the page turning action is pretty sweet. I can say the second biggest thing I use it for is online magazines, because I was researching technologies and then just got sucked in. I check out the Guardian ap every day and see what their picture of the day is, and NPR and Slate have some pretty slick interfaces as well. BUT, without an internet connection, it's useless most of the time. I do love that it's like a big iphone, since I rarely use my phone as a phone, and sometimes forget my ipad can't call - except now it can do google voice. I like it, and if Mike had wifi at his house, I think I would like it better for carrying back and forth between our houses for times when I need more than my phone. (Which I refuse to have work email on my phone, but do on my ipad.) I don't like the typing on it, but I know that most people who use it a lot get one of those bluetooth keyboards. It's an awesome little machine, and I think the update in November and the next version are going to kick it up a notch too.
ReplyDelete