Friday, November 5, 2010

It's got to be awesome and special

Mike really blew me out of the water when he bought my bike for my birthday, after taking me away for an amazing weekend for my Christmas present last year. This year my Christmas present is the very expensive plane ticket to New Jersey and 10 days with his family. I have got to step up and get him something better in the present department than I have delivered this past year. I was so nervous last Christmas, and for his birthday I was super lame for no reason, (well, I had just spent 3 months buying him stuff weekly for the new house, so there was nothing left) and so I really want to do something neat and special for him, and I realize now that I have like a month to shop. Crap. Suggestions on neat, unique and awesome things welcome.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! this is hard.
    is there anything he's lacking for his tnt training stuff? is there a race that he REALLY wants to go to but doesn't think he can or something?
    uhm... threesome? sorry! had to go there.
    uhm... does he have any charities that he's super into? if so, is there anything more than a donation that you'd be able to do in his name?
    the "vegan gifts" online are lame-o.

    is there anything in his house that could be made into a more eco-friendly thing that you'd be willing to do? like water heater or water pump or maybe setting up raised beds in his backyard (does he have one) area for planting awesomeness?

    relationshippy boys are hard.

    ReplyDelete