Tuesday, November 9, 2010

you should do this!

win a camera!

you'd rock out with your lens out! :)

9 comments:

  1. I saw that! I'm trying to think - it' super hard, you only get 5 pages and 20 photos to make your book. What is a neat, funny theme I could do for my book? I'm open to suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the many faces of steve!
    a cult in the making!
    the year of the beer!

    :)

    i just need to say this again because i'm weirdly star-struck: i'm doing a loan for a dude in the decemberists! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch my garden grow! (she's into that sort of thing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay maybe not - I just looked at the 300 entries so far and they are all babies and weddings and blah blah blah sentimental bullshit - I think to win here it's going to have to be funny. There are like FIVE that really stand out and it's because they are quirky. I have to find the quirk. Maybe my town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell me! tell me what you were thinking of doing... i figgered everyone would be doing babies and families and shite, which is why i think you'd be perfect for it. you shoot better stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh... the charcoal truck one, right? or the cowboy boot rollerskates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOTH of those stood out to me too - I figured cowboy boot rollerskates is an instant winner. Mine was going to be mushy. It can't be mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what was it? tell me! :)
    i think you should do something about your gardening. because she's done a "daily style" with a book about planting food in small places and stuff. i think that would be a good ider.

    ReplyDelete