Thursday, October 7, 2010

Google Says 12 hours.

694 miles Me to You.

3 comments:

  1. i would split it up into a day and a half or so rather than trying to gun it only because a majority of that driving is through windy mountainy stuff and that can be tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking I would leave Tuesday after a 1/2 day of work, and then arrive on Wednesday at some point. Likewise on going back, leave mid day on Saturday and come back on Sunday. I like how I'm planning a trip already. I'm calling it the road trip car. She's going to need some awesome truckin' name. Omg, I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! you're cute. i totally wish you luck this weekend, i think you're gonna love it.

    did the dealership give you a better financing deal than capital one?

    let me know when you have days more nailed down and i'll ask for time off and we'll go from there.
    just to let you know, i have class that wednesday night until 9 or so (it might be earlier if she takes pity on us, but she's super into the attendance thing since we only meet once a week), but i will, more than likely, be able to find somethin gto entertain you until then. the neighborhood is awesome for meandering and drinking. :)

    ReplyDelete