Wednesday, October 13, 2010

oy.

My job is so freaking hard right now. I just wanna crawl in bed and shut down. This isn't anything I can go read a book and figure out how to do it either - and that's mind boggling for me. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. oh man! i'd take some of it from you now. i have NOTHING to do here and i don't think i'll have too much going on for the next week or so. it's supremely frustrating on the other end of the spectrum.
    do you have people resources you can go to for help or guidance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard, Hard, HARD. It's been hard before, I've had to learn things, but this is SCARY hard. I am actually worried about really failing and really being so high profile on this project that I'm going to screw myself. This is a huge giant turning point in my career - my chance to be on the business side of business. This is a chance no other company is going to give me, and it took me 10 years to get here, I cannot mess this up. I sort of fell apart about it last week, and then worried I was actually going to lose the project, but I think they are going to be patient with me while I try and figure it out. They say they'll let me learn and do this, but they could change their mind tomorrow and need someone who knows this shit better, and so I'm so on edge and stressed. It's ridonkulous.

    ReplyDelete