i was up until 1:30am writng a paper for class and it's shit. i'm sure it doesn't help that i was going through notes on another essay i was writing about until 10pm, when i realized that i can't make any sense of my notes and that i needed to choose a whole new essay to analyze. this isn't looking hopeful.
on the other hand, i'm getting my first essay back tonight and i think the teacher is gonna dig it. i'm interested to see her feedback on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, i just read it over and it's not THAT bad. a few little tweaks and i think it'll be ok.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's great. :) You are not going to fail. I hope you get your socks rocked when you get your essay back. I'm glad you're still liking school. I'm trying to find a class right now, a dance class, a cooking class, a martial arts class, SOMETHING to make me do something regularly and to try and find discipline. Well, that was all before I bought the car, now I have to reconsider monthly dues and stuff.
ReplyDeletei'm still LOVING school and i am sad every week on wednesdays because i go there and i want to be able to go everyday.
ReplyDeletei think you should totally take a class! and i would look at local adult schools or something because they're usually a little cheaper?
are you still loving your car?
I do. I think I'm going to name her Ella, after Ella Fitzgerald. She's classy like that. :)
ReplyDeletesweet! are you gonna let bella in ella?
ReplyDelete