Monday, October 11, 2010

so

do you still have that lovin' feeling? how was the drive back?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm crazy in love with it. I am totally thrilled. I think the navigation was absolutely the right choice and ups the cost/enjoyment ratio. I love the display console and how it displays the names of my songs and sometimes for the radio too. The maps are super handy, and I have 3 months of XM free and the sound system rocks. The maps lady is british and it took me hours to figure out she was saying "starting route GUIDANCE" because I thought she was saying "gardens". I love just driving around with my windows and sunroof down and letting the wind blow through. It's really good I love it so much too, because on the way back my Mom called and said I have to come home soon because my dad is fading fast. So I'm going to start doing weekend turn around trips every other weekend for as long as I can take it - down Saturday and back Sunday starting next week for the Belly Up show if I can work it. I'm going to put thousands of miles on this car before the end of the year, but that's what I've been waiting for, and as long as I take care of it, I think it's going to service me well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good! you'll be able to break her in really fast! well, it's not good the reason you are breaking her in... you know what i mean. :)

    ReplyDelete