Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what'd i miss?

besides you when i was gone?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not watching Hung anymore. I missed last week, and am behind this week now too. We'll see when I get desperate for TV if I catch up.

    True Blood was actuallY GOOD this week, the plot moved. But there is only like 2 episdoes left. But Big Love starts filming this month, so that means it will be back in January or February. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me how gregory was. him and beth. that's who else i missed this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth was awesome. It was a nice easing back into SF for her. The concert was in a great apartment, and I swear I have been on that street before, so it was weird deja vu. Gregory was good. It was nice, because I've never seen just him play before. He wrote this really sappy and cheesy song called Best Friends about Steve that made Beth and I squeal. At the end we had to ask him how he met Steve, cause they are so different. It was really sweet all the gushy things he said about him.

    ReplyDelete