I had some time to kill before an appointment and I went into this store, and it was there and I knew I had to get it, because I don't think there are that many around, and I'm not sure how often this will come across my path, and it was the only one like it in the place. I can't use it, but you can.
there must be something about me lately because lisa said she's buying me a present too.
ReplyDeletei'm totally curious! :)
you have good karma. :)
ReplyDeleteI had some time to kill before an appointment and I went into this store, and it was there and I knew I had to get it, because I don't think there are that many around, and I'm not sure how often this will come across my path, and it was the only one like it in the place. I can't use it, but you can.
whoa. i'm totally intrigued!
ReplyDeleteIt comes with at least 2 different shaped things made of 2 different materials.
ReplyDeleteand it can break? so it's not a vibrator or a dildo. because i break those. :)
ReplyDelete