I HATE THAT WOMAN! the one who's his pimp. i want to shake her and strangle her and she will be the reason that i no longer watch the show when she gets to be too much for me.
take a goddamn shower already, hippie! GAH!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I missed it last night. I had to watch True Blood first tonight, I will catch up tomorrow, but her hair is nasty.
ReplyDeleteDude, that Godric guy is a downer. The bloody heart thing almost lost my viewership, that was icky.
yeah, but i think godrick might be dead now - at least from the preview from next week. bill's maker looks like she was making herself quite at home in a regal position.
ReplyDeleteand ditto about the bloody heart thing. i had to keep telling myself that it's just red karo syrup. i've been watching so many zombie movies lately that they gore factor is way down as long as i know that it's just red karo syrup. what gets me most about that stuff is the noise. the squishy noise. geh!