*sigh* no press is bad press unless he doesn't win. I've heard a few AFC West teams looking...Broncos in particular. I *gag* think he is a dream come true to a losing team who has nothing else to lose.
that last part is what i was thinking too... but what team out there can see themselves objectively enough to know they're that team? i used to think the bengals could be that team, but that was before ocho-cinco.
*sigh* no press is bad press unless he doesn't win. I've heard a few AFC West teams looking...Broncos in particular. I *gag* think he is a dream come true to a losing team who has nothing else to lose.
ReplyDeletethat last part is what i was thinking too... but what team out there can see themselves objectively enough to know they're that team?
ReplyDeletei used to think the bengals could be that team, but that was before ocho-cinco.