Monday, August 17, 2009
Pandora
Who the hell are these Wilco people and why do they keep wanting to put their depressing music on my Ryan station? I'm new to this Pandora stuff, but I don't like their recommending that band so much when I keep saying thumbs down. Am I missing something? Am I supposed to like them, and they are just being insistent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
read this...
ReplyDeletehttp://whiskeylegs.blogspot.com/2009/05/thinking-musically.html
my thoughts on it.
They also want me to listen to a lot of "the Shins" but I have discovered that I do like Ray LaMontagne.
ReplyDeleteray lamontagne is pretty awesome. and he puts oon a good show too.
ReplyDeletethe shins are... meh. not horrible, but not incredible either to me anyway. they're background music that doesn't annoy me. perhaps a little too indie for my tastes.
oh no they didn't just put the Jonas Brothers on a station named after my boyfriend. That's it, back to the Ipod.
ReplyDeletei stopped using pandora when they wouldn't stop putting counting crows in my playlists. i could have thrown my confuser out the window everytime that happened.
ReplyDelete