Sunday, August 16, 2009

true blood...

i am starting to like eric more and more. he's awesome!

edited to add: HUNG - that new dude is just as gross as the woman i hate is. ugh. i don't know if i can deal with more gross.

3 comments:

  1. I went out with my uncle last night, so I have to watch these on demand tonight while I do laundry. I realized that I did that last week and that is why I didn't see the previews, so I'm excited to see what happens.

    New guy on Hung? I saw some commercial with some gross haired guy kissing her - but was hoping that was a one time thing. Ugh, now I don't even want to watch tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll see... oh, you will see... the dude on hung is disgusting.

    i'm not going to say anything one way or another about true blood. but i'm not going to be home to watch it next week, can you tape stuff from on-demand and send it to me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will rerun it like a bazillion times - just check the schedule:
    http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet

    ReplyDelete