Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh my god - Virginia 2004

First of all...
*I* am the one with THIS photographic evidence!
House Concert 2004

And then - OMG!!!! Where did you GO?! HOW IS THIS YOU?!
House Concert 2004

And awe, it's like our first picture in love! I'm pretty sure we made out shortly after this.
House Concert 2004

This picture of you and Bill - AMAZING!
House Concert 2004

3 comments:

  1. let's take these one at a time:
    1. SAHWEET! i think rob was to glued to his seat to have gotten this one. that boy was a good kisser - yay!, but a bible thumper - boo! he told me he wanted to do me but that he was saving himself for the lord. yep, i had it then and i still have it now.
    2. i saw that pic on flickr and my first thought was "um, i'm a GIANT"
    3. how is it that i had the huge mug of beer and you had the water?!? oh, how times have changed. that beer doesn't even LOOK like guinness!
    4. bill's one of my several married boyfriends. dana knows this and approves. *smile* i also like how you actually see one of my piercings my tongue is sticking out so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For #3 - I'm guessing the water was an "in between". This is the night I finished off with stealing Steve's tequila shot and puking so much all night, I missed the movie the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's RIGHT! aw, team america in the theatres. that was good times. :)

    ReplyDelete