i like the greenyness that abounds.
It really reminds me of the room you had at the old house. I think if you still lived there, I would try and find this and buy it for you, so you know how much I love you.
i miss that green. i have a painting waiting to be painted with that color as the base. i love you more, you know that right?now everyone knwos how gay we are for each other
i like the greenyness that abounds.
ReplyDeleteIt really reminds me of the room you had at the old house. I think if you still lived there, I would try and find this and buy it for you, so you know how much I love you.
ReplyDeletei miss that green. i have a painting waiting to be painted with that color as the base.
ReplyDeletei love you more, you know that right?
now everyone knwos how gay we are for each other