There is Chuck & Crepes tonight, but I have been in bed with a headache since this morning, and it's cold and I just want to snuggle. I have 2 hours to rally.
I went for the opener and an hour, then, I had to leave, for the sake of me and the guy who kept sticking his arm in my back, before I punched him. The crowd was strangely middle aged, and annoying as all hell, it made me sad. But fuck, I have a crush on all members and instruments of that band. He is truly amazing...tho, sometimes, when I look at him, I see Michael Keaton from Beetlejuice.
DO IT!! he's not playing here at ALL during this tour and it's pissing me off.
ReplyDeleteDO IT. for me. that would be the bestest present ever.
I went for the opener and an hour, then, I had to leave, for the sake of me and the guy who kept sticking his arm in my back, before I punched him. The crowd was strangely middle aged, and annoying as all hell, it made me sad. But fuck, I have a crush on all members and instruments of that band. He is truly amazing...tho, sometimes, when I look at him, I see Michael Keaton from Beetlejuice.
ReplyDeletethe first time i saw him he was wearing a sweater vest and all i could think was: alex p keaton after 2 months in college.
ReplyDelete