I thought about this more, because I realized how much of a corporate "type" this is. There really should be a special place in hell for people who start sentences "But I just thought..." or something of the similar sentiment.
indeed there should. i hate that i'm still angry about it. i have an INSANE headache because of it.
i think my biggest gripe is that i feel like she considers this place a vacation from having to take care of her husband and kid all day and so she wants it to be easy for her here at my expense and that really chaps my hide. just like salsa made in new york city.
I thought about this more, because I realized how much of a corporate "type" this is. There really should be a special place in hell for people who start sentences "But I just thought..." or something of the similar sentiment.
ReplyDeleteindeed there should. i hate that i'm still angry about it. i have an INSANE headache because of it.
ReplyDeletei think my biggest gripe is that i feel like she considers this place a vacation from having to take care of her husband and kid all day and so she wants it to be easy for her here at my expense and that really chaps my hide. just like salsa made in new york city.