this weekend i did nothing but watch "red dwarf", a british tv show, and now, whenever i call someone an idiot in my head, it comes out british. they're either a "git" or a "smeghead" or a "prat".
oh, there's something wrong with me.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post contains 2 of my favorite Shannon things - Movie and British references.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say, I think I am a little too turned on by the power of my new computer?
new confuser?!? do tell!
ReplyDeleteThey had to have messed up - there is no way I should have this nice of a computer. It has 240 GB of hard drive space, 4 GB of RAM, and is beautiful, and I think I'm sort of in love with Windows 7, because it's all mac-like without being a Mac. I worked my ass off today just because I was so happy to be back in gear, but the fact that this computer is fact and efficient really helps me do my job. Seriously, this machine makes me hot it's so beautiful. Someone messed up somewhere and amp'd up my specs, but I'm not giving it back, they can't make me.
ReplyDeletecan a girl upgrade to wondows 7 from xp?
ReplyDeletei got my new lena specifically because i could upgrade to 4gb of ram. i know that i have to get a portable external hd though, so i skimped on the hd. :)