I hate PTSD. Someone broke into our office the night before last. I had a really hard time yesterday. In my head, I know it's not related and silly to be scared. My body disagrees. I had to leave yesterday. I'm home today, because I had a panic attack when I tried to go in. Awesome. It's raining like an inch an hour, so I'm not sad I have to be on my couch, just sad my body is betraying me. Bitch.
Are you excited about your San Diego trip? Did you find someone to stay with? What day are you visiting the school? When are you driving back?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm excited to get out of the cold. and the gloomy. i'm excited to see ocean and maybe dip my toes in and feel warm sand between my toes. i'm excited to get all my hair cut-off.
ReplyDeletei haven't found anyone to stay with yet, but i'll put out another apb. if that doesn't work, my faith in humanity will be questioned and i'll sleep in my car. on my birthday. which is pretty par for the course as far as birthdays have gone. heh.
i'm not visiting the school this trip, i'm going to visit in june and do the tour thing and stuff, i don't have the time this time. because i intend to start back on the afternoon of the 3rd and get back mid-afternoon n the 4th.