Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i think

i just officially became a geek. i'm reading a live blog about the ipad 2. at least i'm not commenting on it.

i can be such a judgy hypocrite sometimes.

shipping 3/11 in black and white. and i kind of like their $39 magnet covers for them. cute!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's a pretty damn awesome device. I really do wish I had the 3G one, I'd use it all the time. If I ever lose my job and my laptop and iPad, I'd probably get one of those first. Maybe, the lack of a USB or SD slot is a pretty big bummer...and now they are talking an ipad 3 in the fall, but I think people just like to rumor mill as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm super looking forward to it. :) but i prolly won't be able to get it opening day.

    ReplyDelete