no, but i didn't expect one. he is more of a face-to-face communicator than anything. which i like.
i think i'm going to go to austin for a visit in june before i start school again - train it down to la to look at a school and the go to the atx for a few days before school starts. soak up as much heat as i can. :) maybe we'll get things straightened out then. but i'm patient.
I know. I was thinking about you this morning when I saw that.
ReplyDeleteit's such a good cute picture. dammit.
ReplyDeleteD
A
M
M
I
T
!
Has there been any interaction between you two since the whole thing before? Any letter response?
ReplyDeleteno, but i didn't expect one. he is more of a face-to-face communicator than anything. which i like.
ReplyDeletei think i'm going to go to austin for a visit in june before i start school again - train it down to la to look at a school and the go to the atx for a few days before school starts. soak up as much heat as i can. :) maybe we'll get things straightened out then. but i'm patient.