Monday, October 26, 2009

thank you again

I found my Jimi Hendrix hat this weekend in storage. I had forgotten about it since I didn't go to the playa this year. I really love this hat. I might start wearing it every day. Thank you again!

So I have your present, but I realize now that if you are selling everything, you probably don't even want it. So I'm thinking I should just tell you what it is, and maybe some day if you decide you want it, then you can have it, and I'll just keep it for safe keeping on my shelf as a decoration, even though I can't really use it.

4 comments:

  1. maybe you should tell me what it is. i'm intrigued that you can display it but not use it. hm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the vinyl version of Cardinalogy. It's supposed to have a red record inside. I haven't opened it. I like the illustrated cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww!! you should open it up - there's a comic book of the lyrics inside. and the record IS red. i got myself one at waterloo when it first came out because i'm an asshole. :(

    and you should get a winnie and listen to it! or maybe you'll get one in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny, because now I feel silly for teasing you about it for 2 months when you already had it. :) I will open it and check it out now! It sits next to his signed book o' poems and my signed Emily Strange calendar.

    ReplyDelete