I knew I missed you, but I didn't know it was this much until I sent him to get on a plane this morning to see you and I'm not getting to. That's lame. :(
I wish I was going to see where the wild things are with you. I was just thinking about it and who I want to see it with and I don't think there is anyone I feel that little kid tromp through the forest feeling with, except for you.
I love you a lot. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're so gay. i love you alot too.
ReplyDeletei think i'm getting sick. i'll make sure to give it to him so he can give it to you and you'll have a little piece of me. :)
I'm just pmsy and sentimental and am starting to feel better after my cold finally.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you are getting sick now! Mmmm pixy germs.